What is Muharram

Morals Ethics

Dec 8, 2010, 8:20:50 AM12/8/10
Salamun Alaikum,

Kindly find the attached file which you can share with your friends/colleagues/neighbours etc.. to those interested in knowing about the What actually Muharram is about ?

--
http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com

Islâm Is My Religion, Allâh Is My God~
Mohammad Is My Prophet~Ali Is My Imam~
Ahlul-Bayt Is My Love~Quran Is My Book~
Al Qibla Is My Direction~Mekkah Is My Wish~
Jannâh Is My Goal!

Please do remember in your valuable prayers and remember H.Prophet (s.a.w) Say's: "You cannot treat people by means of your wealth; hence, you should treat them by means of your moral conduct"

To directly get hadees, articles, e-books etc by e-mail, please mail to : moralsa...@googlemail.com. Please forward this to as many believers as possible. These are the words of Masoomeen ( a.s.), they will definitely have an effect upon the Nafs of all believers.Please send your valuable feed backs, suggestions and comments to moralsa...@googlemail.com
Muharram Quotes.pps
What is Muharram.pptx.pps