Trophy Hunter 2.0.0.11 is available.

Johnus

Dec 19, 2006, 11:58:04 PM12/19/06
to TrophyHunter

Trophy Hunter 2.0.0.11 is now available for download at the usual
place: http://www.trophyhunteronline.com/download.php

This version is built against the new Decal Alpha 8, so make sure you
download that from its source.

There were no real fixes in this version (that i can remember!), one of
the only ones was changing the url that the plug-in connects to.

The next version (sometime in january) will have the web stuff cleaned
up so it won't pause like the current one does sometimes.

Johnus

Xearo_SC

Dec 20, 2006, 7:03:21 AM12/20/06
to TrophyHunter
D/Led new TH2 all is great IG can't tell you how much I missed the
click on trophy get % text :) Thank you for adding that back.

But it doesn't seem to be updating website anymore :( Still has my last
logon on the 18th before I logged of for patch.

Xearo_SC

Dec 20, 2006, 7:26:32 AM12/20/06
to TrophyHunter
Welcome to Trophy Hunter Online!
You are running the current version of Trophy Hunter 2.0.0.11

Still not updating website. Last logon the 18th before patch.

Johnus

Dec 20, 2006, 1:17:59 PM12/20/06
to TrophyHunter

I "may" have fixed that this morning on the backend.

Since i'm working on updating pkhunter, i accidentally made a change to
a trophyhunter script instead of the pkhunter version of the file.

I backed out the change this morning, didn't have time to check it
though. So maybe it works now? :) hopefully!

Xearo_SC

Dec 20, 2006, 6:28:07 PM12/20/06
to TrophyHunter
Well TH2 is now updating last logon times but, TH2 os not updating
kills or trophy counts.
I've noticed IG that I'm not seeing that TH2 DBT message at the 25
kill update or when talking to Vendor NPC's & logoffs.

John Gardner

Dec 21, 2006, 1:07:34 AM12/21/06
to Trophy...@googlegroups.com
I did turn off the user debug stuff this time, so you probably won't
see any of those messages at the moment . but looking at the stats
page it looks like somebody is pushing successful updates through...
maybe their on older version of the plug-in though?

hmm... i'm flying today and only have free wifi airport access, i
hopefully can look into it deeper tomorrow!

Xearo_SC

Dec 21, 2006, 10:13:13 PM12/21/06
to TrophyHunter
I don't know who or how they are getting their info thru. I tried going
back to 10 my kills have been the same since the 18th now.

Xearo_SC

Dec 21, 2006, 10:46:03 PM12/21/06
to TrophyHunter
TrophyHunter2: 1 Armored Undead Legs recieved from 4 Revenant (25% of
kills)