Not updating after having alot of waiting updates

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Servian

未读,
2006年7月15日 09:33:232006/7/15
收件人 TrophyHunter
It's still not updating like one of older posters said after like 30
kills. Didn't really have this problem when I was fighting same mob in
a dungeon over and over. But outside I rack up 40+ updates in no time
and I can't update.

John Gardner

未读,
2006年7月16日 22:12:162006/7/16
收件人 Trophy...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, *think* i know what it is. I think that inside dungeons, i
don't send any coords, so the "upload" is pretty small. Outside,
every kill sends coords, so i think the update is becoming invalid, so
the website thinks you're screwing around and "ignores" you for the
rest of your session.

I'm currently out of town, but will be back tomorrow night. I was
looking into it before i left but didn't get a chance to finish it, so
i'll check it more and hopefully fix it this week.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子