Wisp & Elementals

Logan Conrad

Oct 5, 2009, 12:55:19 AM10/5/09
to TrophyHunter
Wisps and Elementals don't leave corpses, but now when they die they
have this:

Treasure of Fire Wisp

Is there anyway to include "treasure of creature" in addition to
"corpse of creature" for tracking? Some elementals drop essences
which can be turned in for xp.

Thanks!

John Gardner

Oct 5, 2009, 5:31:20 PM10/5/09
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
hmm. I probably coooooooooooould. I haven't built/updated the
plug-in in years, so it might take me a while to get that set back up.
Let me see what i can do.

john

John Gardner

Oct 5, 2009, 8:12:53 PM10/5/09
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
Actually, my code isn't looking for "corpse of" at all. its looking
for the corpse "bit" on the object:

else if (((objectFlags2 & 0x00002000) == 0x00002000) // instead of
looking for corpse of text, look for the corpse bit

so i wonder if they added another bit? i'll have to go look for that now too...

Logan Conrad

Jun 15, 2012, 10:28:33 AM6/15/12
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
Greetings John!!

Any chance of making a change for Trophy Hunter to track trophy items found on wisps and elementals?

On Monday, October 5, 2009 4:31:20 PM UTC-5, Johnus wrote:
hmm.  I probably coooooooooooould.  I haven't built/updated the
plug-in in years, so it might take me a while to get that set back up.
 Let me see what i can do.

john

John Gardner

Jun 19, 2012, 8:10:47 PM6/19/12
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
wow, after 2 1/2 years, you're back? :D

I haven't touched the plugin in all that time, and frankly (and happily!) i'm surprised it still works at all!  I'd have to resubscribe/reactivate, re-install, etc, and i don't think i have any of the AC keys i'd need to install... adding new trophies to the list to track is pretty easy, but making any plug-in changes might be a bunch harder.

although i'd LOVE to go back and clean up all that code i wrote when i was just learning c#...

john

--
This message came from a post to the TrophyHunter Google Group.
Group Website - http://groups-beta.google.com/group/TrophyHunter?hl=en

Logan Conrad

Jul 12, 2012, 12:07:46 PM7/12/12
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
Heh, I have never left!  I'm still plugging away!  I'm working on updating the wiki monsters.  As I'm doing so I update the trophy items that they drop and your plugin/website is awesome for that!  Only downside is that Trophy Hunter does not track trophies picked up from wisps and elementals.  :)