Armored Undead Arm

1 view

Logan Conrad

Oct 5, 2009, 12:52:23 AM10/5/09
to TrophyHunter
I found a trophy that doesn't track for some reason:

Armored Undead Arm

After I manually add the above trophy to a creature it doesn't track/
select it the next time I come across it. I've spelled it correctly,
but it just won't track.

John Gardner

Oct 5, 2009, 5:30:15 PM10/5/09
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
Interestingly, that is already on the list of tracked trophies:

http://www.trophyhunteronline.com/trophies.php

and has 0 pickups. The only time i've seen this is a wierd case where
the AC item actually has trailing spaces in its name, or some other
wierd mispelling or special character.

I haven't actively played in years, so i've never seen one. you may
need to use some other plug-in to find exactly what AC thinks the item
is named and let me know?

john

Logan Conrad

Oct 5, 2009, 7:04:15 PM10/5/09
to TrophyHunter
Cool, I'll see what I can do.
> > but it just won't track.- Hide quoted text -

Logan Conrad

Oct 10, 2009, 11:06:42 AM10/10/09
to TrophyHunter
I found out how it is spelled in game: "Armored Undead Arm_" where
"_" = space.

John Gardner

Oct 14, 2009, 12:47:42 AM10/14/09
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
I added a space to the end of it in the database, but i don't know if
any of the code in the plug-in or network or web code trims anything
off, but it might.

so it MAY start working, but might still stay broken until/unless
turbine fixes it on their end...

john

Logan Conrad

Oct 17, 2009, 10:33:38 AM10/17/09
to TrophyHunter
Thank you!

FYI - Trophy Hunter is one of my favorite plugins. [:-)