2.0.0.10 preview build

Johnus

Jul 29, 2006, 4:04:54 PM7/29/06
to TrophyHunter
If any of you are interested in "beta" testing the 2.0.0.10 version of
TH, it is available (but not "published" on the website).

I changed how i'm doing the uploads to try to avoid the stopping
problems some people are having, and it works on _my_ machine, but i
don't have anywhere else to test it. This build also has a problem
fixed where some people couldn't submit updates because of a bug
revolving patron/monarch stuff.

so if you want the 2.0.0.10 version, you can d'l it from

http://www.trophyhunteronline.com/downloads/TrophyHunter-2.0.0.10.exe

If you don't trust the link here, you can go to the downloads page:

http://www.trophyhunteronline.com/download.php

and right click+copy the link for the 2.0.0.7 download, paste it into
your
address bar, and change the 7 to an 10 :)

I also added a "connect" button so that if you DO have a problem, you
can check the "enable online" checkbox again on the "Online" tab, and
click "connect" to reconnect.

I also changed it so that the error # is shown in a bunch of places.
If you have issues, post here with the actual error info so i can try
to repro/track it down. This build also has some extra "user debug"
in it so that if it fails to connect or submit an update, you'll see
why, and you can submit that info to me here.

Let me know if you run into any problems! Hopefully this build can go
out as a real public build!

Johnus

Xearo_SC

Jul 31, 2006, 2:08:07 AM7/31/06
to TrophyHunter
Have had no trouble today outdoor hunting. The auto update is working
fine so far went from dungeon killing for 30 minutes to outdoor hunting
for 15 minutes to another dungeon, then allegiance hometown portaled
thru 2 more portals to Direlands switching weapons and all. Auto update
and forced update all worked. Now the only real problem left is not
counting picked-up trophies :)

And the 1 fluff item would be adding the % number back IG when you add
or subtract a trophy like back in Throphy Hunter Online. Or maybe make
the text appear in chat window when you open the monster kill tree. I
only ask for this feature cause on SC i always get the ask Xearo if you
want to know the % drop rates on throphies. With original TH all I had
to do was open kill tree click on trophy add + 1 and I would get the %
& kill #'s in my chat window (I would - 1 first) then I could copy and
paste that to whoever asked me the % question. People believe the TH
hunter text of 40 Diamond Powder from 1000 Diamond Golems for a 4% drop
rate, more then they believe someone saying Diamond Powders are a 4%
drop rate.

John Gardner

Jul 31, 2006, 11:54:26 AM7/31/06
to Trophy...@googlegroups.com
ah, forgot all about those text's. I'll add them back in when i get a chance.

good to hear that .10 is working. tonight i'll probably make it public.

The trophy pickups is next on the list!

This conversation is locked