Trophy Items

Logan Conrad

Jun 15, 2012, 10:22:42 AM6/15/12
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Awesome plugin!  There is one change I'd like to recommend:  Change Blue Gem to Blue Jewel.  Virindi's drop the Blue Jewel which can be turned in for a Blue Gem.

http://ac.wikkii.net/wiki/Blue_Jewel

Thanks!

John Gardner

Jun 22, 2012, 1:49:35 AM6/22/12
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
blue jewel added to the list.  i didn't change it, because it looks like there are (were?) some drops of blue gems!  did they change that?

--
This message came from a post to the TrophyHunter Google Group.
Group Website - http://groups-beta.google.com/group/TrophyHunter?hl=en

Logan Conrad

Jul 12, 2012, 11:59:08 AM7/12/12
to trophy...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure.  They could've been called Blue Gems way back when or maybe someone initially called them Blue Gems for Trophy Hunter to track.