T&T: Free eflectronics

David Poorvu via Trawlers-and-Trawlering

Mar 4, 2019, 11:47:26 AM3/4/19
to traw...@lists.trawlering.com
We are replacing all the electronics on our GB52.

I have just removed three Furuno Navnet vx2 Plotters/radar/depth displays and a Robertson Auto Pilot. If anybody wants any of this, let me know. It has all has been 100% bullet proof for me but, it is older technology.

Dave Poorvu
m/y Pour Vous
Cape Cod
d...@poorvu.com<mailto:d...@poorvu.com>

Trawlers & Trawlering and T&T are trademarks of Water World
Productions. Unauthorized use is prohibited.

larry talley via Trawlers-and-Trawlering

Mar 4, 2019, 12:19:00 PM3/4/19
to David Poorvu, traw...@lists.trawlering.com
Could I make arrangements with Qwik Pack & Ship or Cape Cod Pack and Ship?