[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] Ethiopia Child and Blind Beggar

1 view

Andy HoboTraveler.com

Feb 28, 2009, 1:58:18 AM2/28/09
to travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
Ethiopia Child and Blind Beggar
I have already found a Bakery that sells great Bread just up the hill from the Wanza Hotel here in Addis, Ababa, Ethiopia. I seem to awake earlier than the staff or guards and had to wake them to leave the Hotel, so I decided to sit out in front of the Hotel and watch the world pass by eating my bread of course before waking the guards again to enter the Hotel.

---------------------------------
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
East Africa
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution

Just before I wa! s about to stand up and walk into the Hotel this kid suddenly was at my feet, therefore what the hell, I took a photo.

I do not think the Kid has anything to do with the Beggar; he just sat down to watch.

The kid was able to sneak up on me because I was watching this Blind Beggar work his way down to the road and start begging. I was trying to be very quiet; I was hoping the Beggar could not see me. It is often strange, how can blind beggars know I am close?

I took this photo and as he turned around, he suddenly recognized that I was there, hard to say, maybe one of the people walking by alerted him to my presence.

Ethiopia Child and Blind Beggar

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 2/28/2009 02:49:00 PM