[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] ATM or Bank Machines in Ethiopia

Andy HoboTraveler.com

Mar 4, 2009, 1:46:09 AM3/4/09
to travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
ATM or Bank Machines in Ethiopia
As best I can figure, the Dashen Bank is the only Bank in Ethiopia that provides ATM - Automatic Teller Machines for travelers or tourist to extract travel cash.

---------------------------------
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
East Africa
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution
----------------------------------

Here is a bad photo of the Bank Sign near the Wanza Hotel, here in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

I went to th! e one near the Hotel and took a photo of the list of locations in the country that have ATM machines… I think.

I think these are cities.

Awassa - South of Addis Ababa
Bahir Dar
Mekele
Nazareth
Gonar
Harar
Dire
Jimma

I have not idea if correct, however better than normal chance to find an ATM machine in these locations.

Note, this is not a tip, something that should be in the Guidebook and is not properly done. I feel a traveler code of conduct to tell other travelers the path, when nobody has marked it.

Hobo’s would mark their path, give other Hobos the what’s up on where, when, how, why…. The arrow symbol at the top of each page of HoboTraveler.com is a Hobo marking.

Money, - ATM or Bank Machines

ATM or Bank Machines in Ethi! opia

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 3/04/2009 02:37:00 PM