[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] Ethiopia Guard Sleeping in Box

Andy HoboTraveler.com

Mar 4, 2009, 1:51:17 AM3/4/09
to travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
Ethiopia Guard Sleeping in Box
I wake early, and because of Jet Lag I have been waking even earlier than normal. Therefore, I go for long walks as the sun rises. There are many guards sleeping in front of buildings here in Ethiopia, this is common for many countries of the planet. However, I have discovered a new way for guards to sleep in front of building.

---------------------------------
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
East Africa
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution

This is a coffin like box that is sitting in fr! ont of a business here in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, there is a guard sleeping inside.

The security guard sleeps inside this corrugated steel box. The altitude of Addis Ababa is about 2500 meters, therefore cold in the night; the guard would be inside with blankets. There are extended handles on each end of the box, whereby two people could carry this to a storage area during business hours.

I have seen many boxes that are upright and permanent, they look like telephone booths, and again the guards are sleeping inside.

Danger

Ethiopia Guard Sleeping in Box

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 3/04/2009 02:41:00 PM