[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] Do You Need Ethiopia Photos

Andy HoboTraveler.com

Mar 4, 2009, 1:42:04 AM3/4/09
to travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
Do You Need Ethiopia Photos
People need photos for many reason, a year ago when I was roaming around West Africa the editor of the Guidebook, Roughguide West Africa editor contacted me and I took many photos for him.

It was photos on demand… oops; I forgot to look at the Roughguide West Africa to see my photos when I was home.

Ok, the Editor would email me many times, sometimes daily and say,
“I need photo of Papaya, Coconuts,”
Normally adding a request like,
“A man using a machete to cut up Coconuts.”

It cost a lot of money to travel to Ethiopia. Do you need photos; I enjoy taking photos for MONEY, and enjoy the hunt.

---------------------------------
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
East Africa
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution
----------------------------------

I enjoy searching around for photos especially when it is a challenge.

Hmm, the fee is 50 dollar per Photo used, however please realize, I normally would take about 10 Photos of each subject so you can evaluate and make a decision. I do not just send you one photo and say, take it or leave it, I send you hundreds of small photos and you choose, then I send you the big ones after you pay with Paypal.com.

This is fun for me, gives me a project, and makes walking around the world enjoyable and profitable.

NOTE: I do not take photos for NGO - Non Governmental Organizations unless they have an office here, I do not help people to scam people out of donations.

This is “Good Fun” as the Brits say and helps me to travel through Africa.

I hope to visi! t on this trip Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania and maybe keep going south to South Africa, if you are really energetic and rich, Sudan or Somalia… there will be Visa and other cost involved…. hehehe

Click on “Contact” on the online version of the Blog. Travel Blog

Photos Photography Pictures

Do You Need Ethiopia Photos

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 3/04/2009 02:35:00 PM