[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] Southern Sudan Independence Vote 2011

0 просмотров

Andy HoboTraveler.com

не прочитано,
3 мар. 2009 г., 01:36:0503.03.2009
– travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
Southern Sudan Independence Vote 2011
“Southern Sudan will be voting for full independence in 2011. As I understand it, it is predominantly a split between the north (Muslim) and south (mostly indigenous beliefs & Christian).”
Wiki Southern Sudan

Eric
- Comment made at African DMZ of Christian and Islam

---------------------------------
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
East Africa
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution

This type of information is valuable if you are planning a trip to East Africa. Presently many people are trying to get Visas to Sudan in Egypt and Ethiopia. It is easier to get a Visa in Egypt for the Sudan than in Ethiopia.

I am told that you can get the Visa to Sudan in Egypt if you can get a letter from your Embassy. This is not easy with the American Embassy and they have a policy again it, however you can work you way around this issue, with either money or waiting for them to give up.

Thanks Eric for this notification about the Sudan.

Politics, - Changes Need In Country, - Country Facts

Southern Sudan Independence Vote 2011

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 3/03/2009 02:29:00 PM
Ответить всем