[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] Travel Flashlight Tip

1 view

Andy HoboTraveler.com

Feb 23, 2009, 8:42:24 PM2/23/09
to travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
Travel Flashlight Tip
Here is a photo of what I recommend tourist and travelers carry when traveling. If you need a larger flashlight, torch or lantern you can purchase one and leave it when finished.

---------------------------------
Orland, Indiana USA
Monday, February 23, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution
----------------------------------

The one on the right I purchased in Wal-Mart for roughly two Dollars. The one on the left I purchased in Thailand, it cost about one US Dollar. .

I use this as a keychain, when I need light I squeeze it and the small LE! D light creates adequate light for most travel needs. I highly recommend this type of battery powered light, it truly is needed.

Example:

- Find the location of the lock on your Hotel door.
- Walking home at night
- Reading a map while in transit
- A temporary light until you can purchase a larger one.
- When the electricity goes off, you have a light to find a candle or the door.

I was very happy to find this type of light in Wal-Mart here in the USA, whereby I can recommend it without the remorse of knowing it is would be difficult to buy.

Do you need this, ask a friend that had traveled overseas this question…
“Do the lights go off in other countries?”

Gear

Travel Flashlight Tip

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 2/24/2009 09:33:00 AM