[Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II] 2009 February 25, Leave USA, Enter...

Andy HoboTraveler.com

Feb 27, 2009, 10:36:22 AM2/27/09
to travel-blog-by-andy...@googlegroups.com
2009 February 25, Leave USA, Enter Ethiopia
Sort of strange, I leave on the USA on the 25, however arrived in Ethiopia on the 27th of February.

---------------------------------
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Friday, February 27, 2009
Travel Blog --- What is your travel problem?
I will write a Travel Tips with the solution

I am now in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and very happy to be here.

This is a marker that logs in the dates I enter or leave countries for historical purposes.

2009 February 25, Leave USA, Enter Ethiopia

--
Posted By Andy HoboTraveler.com to Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II at 2/27/2009 11:30:00 PM