Immediate Need - Senior Java Developer - Bloomington, MN - Contract-to-hire (after 6 months). !!!!

David Johnson

Dec 27, 2018, 10:31:47 AM12/27/18
to da...@manifesttechnology.net

Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Senior Java Developer

Please share your consultants’ suitable resumes with me on my ID: da...@manifesttechnology.net

Job title: Senior Java Developer

Location: Bloomington, MN

Duration: Contract-to-hire (after 6 months)

Looking US Citizen | Green Card | EAD GC, Only

Start Date: As soon as possible.

We have a couple Senior Java Developer openings that will work out of our Bloomington Office Building. The team is moving to Richfield eventually, but timing is to be determined still.

Who We Are

Client’s Web and Mobile team strives to provide an exceptional digital experience to all of our customers. We take pride and ownership in the products we build. We seek creative, passionate, engineering minded software engineers looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a relentless focus on user experience.

Our team culture focuses on strong communication, tight feedback loops, and continuous processes among our agile teams. A productive relationship between business, product, and development teams helps us deliver great software. You probably have your favorite space to work in, but we do our best to promote cross-functional behaviors among our team members.

What We Expect From You

Ability to design and write clean, maintainable code, using some (or all) of the languages and frameworks we love:

Java, Javascript, Groovy, Node.js, Spring Boot

Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation

Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test driven development, test automation, CI/CD practices)

Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment

Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers

Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines

Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers

Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future

Constantly striving to deliver value to our customers.

Best Regards,

David Johnson - IT Recruiter

MANIFEST Technology

Email: da...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.