Immediate need - Automated Tester - Rochester, MN @ 6+ Months Contract. !!!!

David Johnson

Nov 15, 2018, 9:15:29 AM11/15/18
to da...@manifesttechnology.net

Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Automated Tester

Please share your consultants’ suitable resumes with me on my ID: da...@manifesttechnology.net

Job title: Automated Tester

Location: Rochester, MN

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Max rate: $50/hr on C2C

Look for Local or Tri-State Candidates !

We are continuing to develop local teams with our long-time healthcare customer in Rochester, MN.  If you are an experienced Automated Tester and want to have a REAL impact on the well-being of people across

the globe, we want to hear from you.  In this role you will join a leading-edge Scrum team that develops critical applications and services used across multiple departments and practices.

The successful candidate for this Automated Test position will be able to demonstrate experience developing and developing use case test solutions in a full scale Scrum environment.  This person will need to manage

multiple QA activities across projects and must have strong ability to interact closely with members of the Scrum team (BA, Scrum Master, developers).  They will need to quickly learn business functions, understand

the requirements and work with the Business Analyst and development teams to create comprehensive end-to-end test plans, drive execution of test activities, and provide feedback to the team members.  This

person must be able to interact the technical team and the customer to ensure common understanding of the requirements.

In addition, our customer care team is seeking someone who:

Has experience and is responsible for creating functional test plans from defined project features and automating the execution of those tests.  The person should be able to work independently yet still part of an Agile

Scrum team.  The candidate will work on multiple client project applications in a fast-paced, collaborative, and Agile development environment.

Other qualifications:

Creation of functional / end-to-end / integration tests and automation

Development experience in one of the following: Java, .Net / C#, or JavaScript

Unit testing framework experience, like JUnit, MSTest, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine & Karma

Additional preferences

Team Foundation Server (TFS) Work Management

TFS Source Version Control, Test, Build and Release

Create Test Suites in TFS

Protractor, Selenium

Endpoint / Web Service / API Testing in Java or .Net / C#

Performance and load testing

Mock testing and mock frameworks.

Best Regards,

David Johnson - IT Recruiter

MANIFEST Technology

Email: da...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.