Take a free ride - Bus #24!

1 view

carolyne

May 10, 2019, 5:58:38 PM5/10/19
to Transition Sebastopol General Announcement List
Dear Neighbors of Sebastopol

We now have a free bus that loops around town, from the Barlow to Ragle Park and areas between.  Each Wednesday morning, through the month of May, riders of the free Local Shuttle #24 will have a chance to meet a local community leader, such as Mayor Neysa Hinton and Vice Mayor Patrick Slayter who rode the bus during the month of March. The idea is to help encourage residents to use the city’s public transportation, which is why this program is a perfect opportunity for new riders to try out the shuttle and for seasoned riders to meet a new friendly face. See the full schedule here

On Wednesday, May 22nd at 9:25 am some of us will be taking the whole 50-minute ride starting at Laguna Park Way & Sebastopol Transit Hub (which is near the Rialto Theater parking area just in front of the electric car charging stations and across from the Police Station).

Want to join us? Let me know!

We will see our city from a different vantage point in the company of others. Who knows what good things might emerge! Something usually does.

Hope to see you on the 22nd!

Carolyne Statyon
Co-Director, Transition US