"Inner Prepardness" free webinar today!

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

jul

未讀,
2020年6月8日 中午12:21:522020/6/8
收件者:transition_seba...@googlegroups.com

Transition US, the Inner Resilience Network and Cooperation Humboldt present:

Inner Preparedness:

Preventing Burnout and Generating Well-Being for Change Agents

With Jul Bystrova and Tobin McKee

Free Webinar at the Inner Resilience Network’s Connection Cafe

Monday, June 8th, 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. PST

Your service to positive change in our world is vital!  And in order to keep going, we need you to be feeling vital. Burnout is not mandatory! Feeling good, and cultivating  inspiration is a priority. In fact, putting all of our energy into our work, and not caring for our own bodies, minds and spirits contradicts the core values needed for  a healthy planet. Just as we are committed to transitioning from an exploitative, extractive economy to a caring, regenerative economy, we can make our own transition to a regenerative lifestyle.

Join us at the Inner Resilience Network’s Connection Cafe for an engaging conversation about what burns you out, and learn effective tools you can use to create a rhythm for yourself that rejuvenates you while you save the world.

Wellness Educators Julia Bystrova and Tobin McKee have each spent more than 20 years helping people overcome the inner and outer obstacles that prevent us from meeting our wellness needs. Because we are both wellness consultants and activists in the Solidarity Economy and Transition movement, it is our goal to help others develop the inner resilience necessary to work effectively, without burnout, for the benefit of others.

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrcumvpzkjHtUG28ToP_iTpLLr1Wcra-P5

Inner Prepardness Webinar Series:  https://www.eraofcare.net/wellness.html

Also Stay Tuned for announcemnts on the following:
Climate and Healing Justice June 21st
Restorative Justice Essentials June 22nd
Connection Cafe' every 2nd and 4th Monday 4-5:30pm
Regenerative Activism Retreat Nov 3-10

Priviledge, Equity and Systemic Racism Deep Dive TBA soon!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息