Special offer to Transitioners: Animas Valley Institute's "WildMind" Program

jul

Sep 7, 2022, 2:57:25 PM9/7/22
to transition_seba...@googlegroups.com

Animas Valley Institute’s Wild Mind program

at half the cost for Transition aligned activists

The Inner Resilience Network, Transition US and Animas Valley Institute (AVI) are sending a special invitation to climate change-makers and activists to participate to a Wild Mind retreat with one of AVI’s top guides Brian Stafford on Nov. 6-13th in Ojai, CA.

Through a generous grant, we are able to offer the program at approximately half the cost of a regular program. This program is meant to go deep, so the group number is limited.

Animas Valley Institute’s 5-day “Wild Mind” journey is a soul stirring process supporting the cultivating of personal resilience needed for a nourishing and life sustaining culture that is more immune from the stresses of burnout and conflict - and towards authentic purpose, essential self-care and collaborative leadership that our world is longing for.

If this interests you, please go to our website and fill out the contact form provided there. We will get back to you right away with the link to register and all the details