Climate March in San Francisco this Saturday - Please join us!

carolyne

Sep 5, 2018, 3:39:25 PM9/5/18
to Transition Sebastopol General Announcement List
Dear All

This is an invitation to join Transition US at the Climate March in San Francisco this coming Saturday. There are four contingents and we will be in the fourth one (although #2 would also be a possible fit). The fourth contingent will have us gather in Justin Herman Plaza. It looks like the south side of the Vaillancourt Fountain would be a good place to meet. We will have a Transition US banner with us so we should be visible.

Our plan is to gather at 10 am. March starts at 11.

We will keep a look out for you!

Sincerely,
Carolyne Stayton

PS There are a few seats left on these chartered buses: https://marinorsonomarisebus.brownpapertickets.com/