Transition Event: Earth Day Conversations April 22nd

jul

Apr 19, 2021, 2:21:14 PM4/19/21
to transition_seba...@googlegroups.com
Earth Day Conversations:
Rewilding ourselves and Healing with the Earth
A Conversation featuring Claire Milne and Gene Dilworth
with host Jul Bystrova

Thursday April 22nd 10am PT

In this event honoring Earth day, we connect our deep ecological work with how we live our lives and how we heal. We will be diving into a conversation about the power and potency of nature immersion and reconnection. As we attune to natural rhythms, cycles and wisdom, we heal and inform our lives, and actively keep ourselves resourced as activists working towards a more just, protected and regenerative way of living on our beautiful planet.

We will have time to practice together a connective experience of deep nourishment and inspiration and emergent discussion

Speaker Bios:

Claire Milne is living life as an inquiry into living as unconditional love and into the realms of working as a professional campaigner for global social justice for a range of NGOs, innovating ways to re-localise our food system through education and policy change as a co-founder of Transition Bristol, living and working as a facilitator at Ecodharma, an off-grid buddhist community and education centre in a remote part of the Catalunyan Pyrenees, as the former Inner Transition Coordinator for Transition Network and most recently as co-founder of Starter Culture, a new initiative centering inner-led change - and an apprentice guide with Animas Valley Institute.

Gene Dilworth is a lead guide and trainer at Animas Valley Institute, and is dedicated to the project of rewilding the human spirit as an essential dimension of being fully human in these times. By nurturing meaningful relationships with the more-than-human world and facilitating deep inquiry into the mysterious depths of one’s true nature, he supports individuals to discover, re-member and live from the center of their soul-rooted sense of belonging to the world. He is also the founder of Wild Heart Center for Nature & Psyche.

Jul Bystrova is a member of the Inner Transition Circle, Transition US Collaborative Design Council and longtime eco-health advocate, faclitator and activist. She is also the coordinator and co-founder of the Inner Resilience Network

Register Here