Join us March 22: Clean Car Campaign kick-off - a revolutionary moment!

carolyne

Mar 20, 2018, 12:26:57 PM3/20/18
to Transition Sebastopol General Announcement List
JOIN US ON MARCH 22
for the Clean Cars Campaign Launch!

What can we do about California’s largest source of
air pollution and carbon emissions?

Be part of this REVOLUTIONARY MOMENT and help pass Assembly Bill 1745. This game-changing proposed law will unleash market forces by requiring that new passenger vehicles in California be zero emissions starting in 2040.

Show up and bring your friends to the free launch and rally
   * Thursday, March 22. Doors open at 5:30, program from 6:00 – 7:30
   * Glaser Center, 547 Mendocino, Santa Rosa

Also, please Sign and share our online petition in support of AB 1745.

For more information: jo...@climateprotection.org
This conversation is locked