Inner Prepardness for Change Agents--New 3 week Course Series starts this Sat!

jul

Jun 10, 2020, 1:12:10 PM6/10/20
to ad...@eraofcare.net

Inner Resilience Network presents:

Inner Preparedness:

Preventing Burnout and Generating Well-Being for Change Agents

With Jul Bystrova and Tobin McKee

Course Series 5/13, 5/20, 5/27 10-11:30am Pacific Time

Sliding scale $90-$120

Your service to positive change in our world is vital!  And in order to keep going, we need you to be feeling vital. Burnout is not mandatory! Feeling good, and cultivating  inspiration is a priority. In fact, putting all of our energy into our work, and not caring for our own bodies, minds and spirits contradicts the core values needed for  a healthy planet. Just as we are committed to transitioning from an exploitative, extractive economy to a caring, regenerative economy, we can make our own transition to a regenerative lifestyle.

Join us for 3 weeks of engaging conversations, empowering information and effective tools you can use to create a rhythm for yourself that rejuvenates you while you are out there saving the world!

Wellness Educators Julia Bystrova and Tobin McKee have each spent more than 20 years helping people overcome the inner and outer obstacles that prevent us from meeting our wellness needs. Because we are both wellness consultants and activists in the Solidarity Economy and Transition movement, it is our goal to help others develop the inner resilience necessary to work effectively, without burnout, for the benefit of others.

For more details on the course, go here

This course promises to uplevel your wellness and vitality.

AND we want to go that extra mile in value and support--so we are including a one hour complimentary private session with one of the instructors. This alone is worth your investment!

Register Here!

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. We will also be sending a link where you can pay for the course.