Celebrating Our Local Luminaries - 12.11.18. Please join us!

carolyne

Dec 5, 2018, 6:20:19 PM12/5/18
to Transition Sebastopol General Announcement List
Hope you can join us!

Celebrating Our Local Luminaries2 (2).jpg

Please join Transition USSebastopol Grange and Village Builders

On Tuesday, 12.11.18 for an evening of gratitude and light!

This memorable evening will feature:

t  Stirring Tedx-style speakers including:

v  Ann HancockCenter for Climate Protection

v  Cathryn Couch, Ceres Project

v  Sebastian ColletVillage Building Convergence

v  Amira DiamondWomen’s Earth Alliance

v  Nils Palsson, Transition US

t  Awards for these local luminaries:

v  Ann Hancock

v  Cathryn Couch

v  Richard HeinbergPost Carbon Institute

v  Mary Munat, Green Mary

v  Erik Ohlsen, Permaculture Artisans

v  Tasha Beauchamp, Cittaslow Sebastopol

v  Graton Day Labor Center

v  Just and Resilient Fund

t  Sumptuous foods prepared by Isa Jacoby
t  Award-winning brews and local wines
t  And of course: Conversation and Inspiration!

Date: Tuesday, December 11th
Time: 6:00 pm for mingling, 7:00 for program

Location: Sebastopol Grange Hall, 6000 Sebastopol Ave, Hwy 12, Sebastopol, CA

Tickets: $5 to $25  https://celebrating-our-local-luminaries.eventbrite.com (please buy tickets so we know you are coming!)

Mark your calendars! Tell your friends!

This event is a fundraiser for Transition US in collaboration with our sister organizations, the Sebastopol Grange, and the Village Builders. Proceeds will benefit us all.

Transition US, a Sebastopol-based national nonprofit
dedicated to helping communities across the US build their local resilience and thrive.
This conversation is locked