Tomorrow! Oct 27th Celebrating 10 Years of Transition in the US!

carolyne

Oct 26, 2018, 3:50:55 PM10/26/18
to Transition Sebastopol General Announcement List

Celebrating 10 Years of Transition.jpg

Please join us on Saturday, October 27, 2018 for this Watch Party and In-Person Celebration:

“Unleashing the Collective Genius: Celebrating 10 Years of Transition in the US”

At the Permaculture Skills Center Classroom

2185 Gravenstein Hwy. South, in Sebastopol (across from the flea market)

Suggested donation: $5 to $30 (no one turned away)

If you can - bring a snack or dish to share (we'll be yummies too!)

Transition US cordially invites you to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Transition Movement here in the US. While there are many different ways to do this, we are creating an interactive opportunity where members from all over the US can meet. At the Permaculture Skills Center in Sebastopol (where are Transition US offices are located), we will be both celebrating in-person and joining those from around the country in several recorded and live events. Here is the schedule. Feel free to join us for any or all of the festivities!

Arrival and welcome: 10:00am -10:30am
Rob Hopkins keynote: 10:30am -11:15am
Replicable examples panel: 11:15am -12:00pm

- Potluck Lunch and informal discussion: 12:00 – 1:00 pm

Live, interactive session: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
Margaret Wheatley keynote: 2:30 - 3:15pm
Wider movement panel: 3:15pm - 4:00pm
Visioning, discussion, and closing: 4:00pm – 4:45pm

The Program Transition US will offer is two 45-minute, never-before-seen, pre-recorded keynotes, as well as two lively panel discussions with national movement leaders, and a live 75-minute, interactive gathering that will include an update by Transition US staff, brief celebratory shout-outs from Transition groups around the country, and the presentation of several awards to our grassroots network.

Hope to see you here!

P.S.  If you prefer to watch and participate from the comfort of your home – here is how to register and set that up: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3570198 (no-cost options included). Please note, that the schedule for watching at home is slightly different and starts at 10 am with the keynote.

Online Summit Watch Party Invitation - Sebastopol.pdf