Sacred Activism and Regenerative Living 7/27

jul

Jul 22, 2020, 8:02:17 PM7/22/20
to transition_seba...@googlegroups.com
Sacred Activism and Regenerative Living
Mon July 27th 4-5:30pm PT
with Jul Bystrova
Bringing the sacred into all we do in small or big ways is literally a game changer. Do these simple practices and watch your life and your work bloom in ways you couldn't imagine!  Reconnect with your vision, your gifts and your purpose and rejuvenate your life. In this way we bring a vitality to our activism.
In this gathering, we will explore what the "sacred" really is and how it can be brought into your life in a way that is connective to you and your lifestyle.
From this, we will discuss ways that the sacred can bring a regenerative vitality into our personal health, our relationships and our service in the world.

This event is part of our free bi-monthly Connection Cafe' zoom event
see more at Inner Resilience Network

Register Here  for this event!

Jul Bystrova helped catalyze the Inner Resilience Network and is a member of the Transition US Collaborative Design Council. She resides in Northern CA, on settled Pomo territory. She is an Activist, an Interfaith Minister, a Philosopher, a Mind-Body Practitioner. She writes, teaches and does community organizing for social change, psycho-spiritual transformation, justice and equity

--
kind regards,
Jul Bystrova

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."

- Pericles