tracks 2.4.1 error on first start

hartmut

Dec 22, 2019, 3:55:57 PM12/22/19
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I am trying to set up tracks 2.4.1 on debian on my local pc and just for
myself.

I plan to use the rails webserver at least for now but would setup
apache or something else if that works better.

I followed
https://github.com/TracksApp/tracks/blob/v2.4.1/doc/installation.md up
to this:

$ bundle exec rails server -e production
/data/projects/tracks/bin/../script/docker-environment: 17: exec:
docker-compose: not found

What is this script/docker-environment about?

What do I need to do?

With best regards

Hartmut

Matt Rogers

Dec 23, 2019, 10:15:56 AM12/23/19
to TracksApp
Assuming that you're on linux, you need to run `touch .skip-docker` in the directory containing your Tracks installation to skip the docker setup pieces.

That should get you fixed up and going again.

Thanks!
--
Matt

Hartmut Niemann

Dec 24, 2019, 11:11:14 AM12/24/19
to trac...@googlegroups.com, Matt Rogers
Hi Matt!

"

Willkommen bei TRACKS. Als erstes legen Sie bitte einen Administrator-Zugang an:

"

it worked! Thanks alot!

Merry christmas to you and everybody on this list!

Hartmut