Project Update - January 2019

Matt Rogers

Jan 2, 2019, 12:24:40 PM1/2/19
to TracksApp
Happy New Year!

So, I basically took off the whole month of December, minus a few PR reviews and some merging of some bot-generated PRs to continue keeping our dependencies up to date.

I did do some issue triage as mentioned in the last update which is great because we still have a lot of open issues.

As always, contributions are incredibly welcome. They do not have to be code. If you have an idea for a feature, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub. If you find a bug, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub. Code and documentation updates are always welcome as well.

Thanks!
--
Matt

Wake for Me

Apr 30, 2019, 11:50:56 PM4/30/19
to TracksApp
Hey Matt,

I am no programer but I LOVE Tracks.  I've always been able to install it but recently I have failed - once on a VPS running CentOS 7, and a PC running Mint 19.  Is there anywhere I can go to get help installing?

Cheers,
Paul

Matt Rogers

May 15, 2019, 12:16:27 PM5/15/19
to TracksApp
Somehow this ended up in Spam, and so I'm just seeing this.

I want to strongly urge folks to not run the `master` branch directly, but keep using the 2.3 releases, despite how old they are.

If I can't convince you to avoid running `master`, I'm happy to help out via the mailing list, but I'd need to know what error you're seeing first.

Thanks!
--
Matt