Tracks has been upgraded to Rails 5.0

Matt Rogers

Nov 3, 2018, 5:16:43 PM11/3/18
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I put the finishing touches on the Rails 5.0 upgrade a little bit ago. 🎉

This is a pretty huge upgrade and I would appreciate it if folks could test it out. You'll need to use the master branch on GitHub, as I'm not really ready to make a new release yet. I haven't taken a lot of time to write up docs for the new docker based development environment, so some familiarity with docker and docker-compose would be good until I get those written up.

I also want to give a giant shoutout to Dan Rice who did all of the work for this upgrade. The only thing I did was split it out into multiple PRs to make it easier to get it tested and landed on master. All kudos go to him, and all bug reports go to me.

Thanks!
--
Matt