Internship Opportunity

Reiss, David

Nov 4, 2023, 10:46:08 AM11/4/23
to TowsonEMF Google Group
Hello, I am reaching out on behalf of Blowout Visual Media to inquire about offering internship opportunities to Towson EMF students. BVM is a Multi-Media production company that offers a wide array of professional Video production & Photography, as well as DJ Services. We started in nightlife and are growing to handle more commercialized content creation.

We are looking for someone who is proficient at client outreach and using spreadsheets and talking to clients. The main role of the internship will be: - Reaching out to local businesses listed in excel sheet with email template and inquire about our production services.

We are also looking for a video editor who has experience editing social media content. Preferably someone who knows how to animate as well, but not required.
- The main role of this person would be to edit together unused content into usable social media content.

Please feel free to reach out for any questions. If you are interested in working with us and have experience to show please email any relevant information to: ke...@blowoutvisualmedia.com

Kenny Afolabi-Brown
Co-Founder/Media Director
BLOWOUT VISUAL MEDIA