Videography Internship Flave (https://flave.app) Total hours a week:
5-7 Rate of Pay: Unpaid
Flave is a rapidly growing startup in Baltimore, MD that is transforming the way people support local restaurants! We are a mobile app that gamifies the dining experience by rewarding both people and restaurants any time an individual dines local and takes
a photo of their food. Position Description Electronic Media & Film Intern Want to get involved with an early-stage startup in your neighborhood? Flave is looking for an Electronic Media and Film intern who is excited to produce content to help grow our mobile
application in Baltimore MD. The EMF intern is responsible for assisting with the completion of weekly marketing objectives. Below is a list of different jobs the student intern will undertake:
● Photo Shoots: Student will have the opportunity to lead photo shoots. Majority of these sessions will occur in a restaurant setting and individuals must conduct themselves in a professional manner as they interface with restaurant owners. Student will help
with lighting and equipment setup.
● Photo Editing: Provide photo edits, enhancements and exports. These images will be used in different media formats including, video, web, email and print.
● Videography: Conduct short video shoots. These shoots will include content relating to Flave’s product feature set, food from local restaurants, and interviews with business stakeholders. This will also include assisting with lighting, audio, and equipment
● Video Editing: Use Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Speedgrade or a comparable editing technology to edit videos. Organize, sort raw videos, and edit the videos to create short clips for use online.
Qualifications ● Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electronic Media &
Film or related field ● Experience operating a video camera (shooting and adjusting settings as needed) ● Experience shooting live action ● Self-starter with strong communication skills ● Experience with Adobe Premiere, Captivate, and Photoshop All Applicants
Must ● Available via async communications such as Slack ● Must be able to use your own camera to shoot ● Provide a sample of work (portfolio) demonstrating your skills as a videographer Perks ● Free Flave Swag: T-shirt & mask ● Comp’d meals at the restaurants
you photograph ● Experience working at a small company with the opportunity to see how the sauce is made ● Opportunity to work alongside other interns with backgrounds in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Economics, etc. from different Maryland universities
● All content produced can be used to build personal portfolio