FALL Production Internship Opportunity

Reiss, David

Sep 19, 2023, 3:32:24 PM9/19/23
to TowsonEMF Google Group

Thank you for sharing our internship synopsis with the department last semester. Our last intern, James Carline, was absolutely fantastic and we are so sad that his time with us had to come to an end. With that being said, I'm reaching out to let you know that we at Hackstone are looking for a new production intern!

I know the semester has already begun, but I figured I'd send you our internship synopsis in case students may still be interested.
If you could please share this with the students in the EMF department, that would be great!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Megan Kuhn
Hackstone.

333 W. Ostend St.
Baltimore, MD 21230

Production Internship Opportunity - Hackstone Film Group (1).pdf