PAID Internship with Heather Shreve/Award-winning Screenwriter and Historian;

Reiss, David

May 16, 2022, 10:08:16 AM5/16/22
to TowsonEMF Google Group

PAID Internship with Heather Shreve/Award-winning Screenwriter and Historian;

$11.00 per hour one day a week (with unpaid opportunities beyond one day)

Looking for a savvy intern to assist in a few projects:

A spec script of ‘1883’, plus strategizing around Social Media posts regarding my TV series Bamboo Wife,

as well as design and create a short trailer for same tv series ( w/ opening sequence art already completed) …

And not limited to other skills/learning opportunities i.e.,

reviewing and editing a Show Bible for my mini-series River Man, ( very similar to John Adams/HBO).

Or making short videos for exposure/marketing purposes.

I look forward to speaking with you. I can be reached at 410-900-0266,

Or thecolo...@outlook.com.