Video Associate position available

Reiss, David

Dec 13, 2019, 5:15:31 PM12/13/19
to TowsonEMF Google Group
Video Associate The Video Associate works with the Senior Video Producer/Editor to provide top-notch videography services to our nonprofit and mission-minded clients.

The ideal candidate will have experience shooting and editing everything from social media ads to short documentaries to an interview series. The bulk of this job is editing. We are looking for someone who can work independently and jump in right away.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include: • Assisting in all aspects of a shoot from pre-production to post-production, including storyboarding, filming, interview transcription, editing and archiving. • Organizing all footage and other video-related assets in line with data asset management (DAM) best practices. • Maintaining all cameras, lenses, microphones and lights in good working order. • Assisting colleagues in writing proposals for video work. Desired Skills: • Minimum two years of video production experience. • Proficiency in filming and editing. • Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro; knowledge of After Effects is a plus. • Knowledge of trends and best practices in web-based video. • Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on projects. • Strong organizational skills and strong writing skills. • Photography background a plus. • Experience with nonprofit clients is a plus. • Knowledge of video masking is a plus. The position will be based in our Baltimore or Bethesda office. About The Hatcher Group The Hatcher Group is a full-service public affairs and communications firm that helps to connect our clients with policymakers, media and the public. We work with major national foundations, research institutions and nonprofit organizations to advance progressive social change.

How to Apply: Please send résumé and cover letter to: in...@thehatchergroup.com
THG_VideoAssociate.pdf