Production Coordinator (Video) - Creative Circle Opportunity

Reiss, David

Jun 24, 2021, 6:32:32 PMJun 24
to TowsonEMF Google Group

Position: Production Coordinator (Video)
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Estimated Duration: 2 Months
Starts: July 1, 2021
Rate: Up to $26/hour

Job Description:
Our educational non-profit client in Washington, DC is looking for a Production Coordinator (Video) to join their team on a two month contract. This position is 40 hours a week and 9-5pm.

The ideal candidate will have excellent project and time management skills.

Duties of the Production Coordinator (Video):
- Coordinate pre-production, field shoots and post production phases of the project
- Secure location permits, make travel arrangements, coordinates logistics, etc
- Assist with meeting planning, shipment scheduling and admin tasks
- Assist with drafting, reviewing and processing contracts for all project related invoice
- Set up new vendors, manage invoicing payment and processing and payment of travel expenses
- Assist with the management of project schedules
- Ensure all relevant parties are aware of timelines
- Act of main POC for all video request and ensure completion of intake form
- Work with Production Manager to track costs associated with the project

Requirements of the Production Coordinator (Video):
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Video, etc
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience working on film production a plus
- Experience managing/processing invoices a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word

If you feel you are qualified for this position please reply directly to this email with a link to your portfolio (if applicable) and attach your resume. Tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to interview or start.

We apologize in advance if we're unable to connect with you in person regarding this position. We get quite a few responses, but we are committed to reviewing and evaluating each applicant's qualifications.

Best wishes!

Creative Circle
1099 14th Street NW, Suite 860
Washington, DC 20005

View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com

Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.

ALERT: Please beware of scammers posing as Creative Circle recruiters. If someone claiming to be from our company contacts you and anything about that communication seems out of place, please verify it by emailing us at cyberqu...@creativecircle.com or calling 877-502-4590. We would never require personal information such as, but not limited to, bank information, authorization to purchase equipment, or a full social security number during the application process. We also don't conduct automatic interviews or interviews via email, text or Google Hangout. Please be careful to protect yourself from scams.

For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com