STUDENT INVITE: WBAL Student Connect

Reiss, David

Jan 24, 2024, 4:14:02 PMJan 24
to TowsonEMF Google Group

Good Afternoon,

It was wonderful meeting your educators at WBAL. Now, Students are invited to tour our station, discover diverse career paths, and apply for open positions. The WBAL Student Connect will be held on Tuesday, February 27th. There will be two sessions (10:30am-12:30pm & 3:00pm-5:00pm). Students should RSVP HERE. Those in attendance will be entered for a $50 raffle and will be provided with something to snack on!

Students should be interested in at least one of the following: Sales, News, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Production, Engineering, IT, Public Relations, or Creative Services

Feel free to share this email with students or appropriate contacts. We look forward to hosting them!

WBAL STUDENT CONNECT INVITE.jpg
Early Career Opportunites 8.5X11.pdf