TSN interns wanted

Reiss, David

Apr 28, 2021, 2:35:39 PM4/28/21
to TowsonEMF Google Group

Hope all is well and the end of the semester is going smoothly!

I was wondering if you would be willing to circulate the attached image to professors/other students?  We are looking for interns (any year and varying skill levels) for next year.  Both broadcasters, production and content creation.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I forgot to include this video about TSN that we made earlier.

Thanks,
Ben

Towson University Tiger logo Ben Rosenbaum · Director of Digital Media

Department of Athletics - Towson Center Room #351

Towson University · 8000 York Road · Towson, Maryland,  21252-0001
p. 410-704-5084 / 410-241-9632

Towson Tigers facebook twitter instagram youtube

Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission, or by calling Department of Athletics - Towson Center Room #356 at 410-704-5084

TSN Help Wanted.jpg