Mount St. Mary’s Sports Media Internships

Reiss, David

Mar 24, 2022, 7:38:16 PMMar 24
to Towson EMF Google Group

We are looking for interns for the fall/spring semester for Mount St. Mary’s Sports Information.

Qualifications include knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Photoshop, etc.) and broadcasting standards. An ability to work flexible hours and have reliable transportation is a necessity. This is a great opportunity for students to get real on hands experience working for on live sports productions and multiple social media marketing.

We broadcast on to NEC Front Row, ESPN, and local TV. We have over 25 different social media accounts that get impressions more than 300k times every month across all platforms. The student will be responsible for the creation of gameday graphics, help on broadcast and come up with creative ways to promote Mount Athletics.

Email: t.e....@msmary.edu with a resume and examples of your work.

Tyler Kraft

Director of Video Services/

Media for Athletics