Fwd: WYPR Radio Job Opportunity

Reiss, David

Mar 22, 2023, 3:40:12 PM3/22/23
to TowsonEMF Google Group

Hello everyone, hope all’s well. I’m contacting you because we are hiring for a Producer at WYPR, and I wanted to know if I can

share the job posting with the community of Towson University students and alumni from the Communications and Media departments.

This is a great opportunity for younger journalists or communications professionals with interest in producing.

Here’s a link to our career page: https://www.wypr.org/careers

Please let me know what I can do to spread the word about this opportunity.

Thanks much!

Teria Rogers

Supervising Producer of Midday with Tom Hall

WYPR 88.1FM NPR Baltimore (WYPF 88.1 Frederick, WYPO 106.9 Ocean City)

410.735.1602 desk

202.997.9907 mobile

https://www.wypr.org/show/midday