PAID PT production job

Reiss, David

Nov 7, 2019, 6:42:50 PM11/7/19
to Towson EMF Google Group

Livanta (a healthcare services company) is the Quality Improvement Organization for Center for Medicare/Medicaid.

We are seeking a part timer to work directly with our communications director to learn and assist in the following areas.

Salary is $15+ per hour and we would work around the students school schedule.

This worker organizes material and completes writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology, may maintain records and files of work and revisions, select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material, assist in laying out material for publication arrange for typing, duplication and distribution of material; may assist in writing speeches, articles, and public or employee relations releases, and may specialize in writing material regarding work methods and procedures.

Person must be adept with social media and other mass communications.

Our company is located just outside Columbia, Md.

Thank you.

Warren Kwan

Senior Accounts Manager

Advanta Medical Solutions, LLC