WIDE ANGLE YOUTH Job Opportunities + Spring Exhibition Details

Reiss, David

Apr 11, 2024, 3:09:12 PMApr 11
to TowsonEMF Google Group

Subject: Job Opportunities + Spring Exhibition Details

[ CAUTION: This email is from outside of TU. Use caution before clicking links or opening attachments. If suspicious, report to phis...@towson.edu. ]

We're hiring!

Our team is growing! We are currently hiring three positions:

Office Administrator (Full-Time)
$35,000-$45,000 | Application deadline: Rolling until filled

This position will provide professional skills and customer service-focused attention to our stakeholders (internal and external) in support of all the areas of administrative operations. Successfully partnering with each of the functional areas of WAYM will allow the entire organization to grow efficiently and effectively.

Development Associate (Part-Time)
$18.37-$23.88/hr | Application deadline: April 17

The successful candidate will provide support in the areas of grant writing and reporting, donor management, communications, and events. The job is multi-faceted and each day is varied, with tasks designed to support key development and fundraising goals as the organization grows and prepares to launch programs in a new headquarters.

Design Intern (Part-Time)
$15.35-$17.71/hr | Application deadline: May 1 (rolling)

This position is designed to give high school graduates, current college students, and recent college graduates a launchpad for a career in graphic design. The position includes on-the-job training working on design projects and personal projects from start to finish, including a combination of design ideation, production, and deliverable creation.

What's Up @ Wide Angle

YOUTH PHOTO EXHIBIT OPENING RECEPTION
April 23, 5:30-7pm at Hotel Revival (101 W Monument St)

This exhibition features student work from our fall and spring high school photography classes taught by Sydney Allen. Students have been exploring new approaches to Portraiture as a response to an overall generational desire to be less looked at, but still wanting to be visible. The photos presented result from students’ examination of making portraits without using the face or facial identifiers.
NEW PROGRAM DIRECTOR

Congratulations to Darian Jones on his promotion to Program Director!! His dedication and passion as an educator have been evident since he joined us over 5 years ago. We are honored to have such an inspiring leader and talented creative step into this role.

Blog Highlight

FROM CLASSROOMS TO COMMUNITIES:
INSIGHTS FROM DARIAN JONES ON STORYTELLING, SOCIAL JUSTICE, AND EDUCATIONAL IMPACT

Learn more about our new Program Director in our latest blog post where Darian shares about a recent project he worked on highlighting the Poppleton community's stand against unjust eminent domain.

Facebook
Instagram
TikTok
Website
Email

This email was sent to dre...@towson.edu
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Wide Angle Youth Media · 2601 North Howard Street - Suite 160 · Baltimore, MD 21218 · USA