PAID summer internship - The Nature Conservancy (video production)

Reiss, David

Apr 5, 2022, 1:37:16 PM4/5/22
to TowsonEMF Google Group
ISO: Intern, The Nature Conservancy

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 10:47:06 -0400

Are you passionate about visual storytelling? Do you love good videography
and understand how different shots are used in video production? Can you
spot a powerful shot, moment, or piece of audio? If you love discovering
the images and sounds that can tell a compelling story, we have a great
opportunity in the Global Marketing and Communication Division (GMAC).

Join our video production team for a paid 10-week summer internship: by
assisting our in-house production team, you’ll gain hands-on experience and
real-world production skills.

To get the most from the internship, you’ll be a college student
(undergraduate or graduate with a graduation date between 2020 and 2023),
or a recent graduate (2020-2022). This position is home-based in the United
States and will provide a unique opportunity to bridge the gap between
academics and real-world work. We offer an orientation, professional
networking opportunities, and the chance to build your resume.

MORE INFO and APPLY HERE -
https://careers.nature.org/psc/tnccareers/APPLICANT/APPL/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=51250&PostingSeq=1&