PAID Summer Marketing Internship

Reiss, David

Mar 9, 2020, 10:02:34 AM3/9/20
to TowsonEMF Google Group, Angelella, Michael
Are you interested in a Digital Marketing summer internship? Then Rock Shore Media is interested in you! Check out this page to learn more to become our Digital Marketing Intern. The position at a glance:
 Location: Baltimore, MD (Halethorpe area)
 Type: Flexible Hours
 Compensation: $11 / hour

If you think you're a good fit, please submit your resume to us at H...@rockshoremedia.com. Job Details Research topics and create written short and long form content including blogs, email marketing and social media posts Create social media posts including graphics for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic

Approximately 15 to 20 hours per week of work Assist with creating cohesive brand messaging strategies for social media campaigns Attend most productions to capture behind the scenes and social media content Accomplish tasks and projects in a highly agile and fast paced environment Candidate Requirements
 GPA above 3.4 (please include GPA on resume to be considered)
 Preferably pursuing degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Video Production, Business, Statistics, or related major
 Outstanding written communication skills
 Understands the video production process
 Basic photography skills for behind the scenes
 Very basic HTML experience (Desired)  Graphic Design experience (Desired)
 Facebook account with over 100 friends (Only used to verify web understanding)
 Twitter account with over 25 followers (Only used to verify web understanding)
 Stays up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs About the Position This position is flexible with hours and days. Core business hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with occasional weekend shoots possible. Intern will enjoy their own creative and modern workspace and computer. Letters of recommendation will be provided upon completion of a successful internship. Candidate will have the ability to learn valuable digital marketing skills. Candidate will be able to put their educational skills to use in real life and practical use. Candidate will have opportunity to show creativity and express ideas, suggestions and marketing plans for the benefit of Rock Shore Media’s marketing campaigns.

Location: Baltimore, MD

Compensation: $11 per hour

Start Date: June 1, 2019 – August 15th, 2019

Company Background
We’re a full-service video production company with an experienced team, a winning process, and a passion to create the best work, every time. We help brands tell their most compelling story. We’re flexible, innovative and professional. And because of that, we build lasting relationships with clients to meet them at the creative table to tackle their next challenge or opportunity. We’ve worked with brands of all sizes to deliver proven, impactful solutions that don’t just tell their brand story – they propel them. We appreciate and value every opportunity we get to create for our clients. No project is too small for our team.

CONTACT:

Linda Kefauver

Executive Assistant | Rock Shore Media

Cell: (410)-456-1000