PAID Videographer/Editor for Fall

Reiss, David

Jul 28, 2023, 1:27:11 PM7/28/23
to TowsonEMF Google Group
From: Joe Finn <jf...@gramophone.com>

Gramophone is based in Timonium, with locations in Columbia, Gaithersburg, and Hunt Valley.  We have an opening for a one semester internship doing videography.  This can possibly lead to a full-time position as well.

Primarily we create YouTube and other social media content on audio / video products, shot and edited here in Timonium, occasionally with some work on-location at our client's sites.

Details:
Full-time, one semester videographer position
Responsible for both filming and editing in Adobe Premier Pro
Pay is $19 / hour.  Hours usually are 8:30 - 5 pm Monday - Friday
Location: 8 West Aylesbury Road, Timonium, MD

Any interested parties can forward a resume to me and we'll reach out to them from there.