Is this thing on?

Randy Cox

May 19, 2016, 11:10:48โ€ฏPM5/19/16
to ToTers
It's May 19, 2016. I was going through my old neglected website (cox-tv.com if you forget) and saw in the comments for the last poll that we had created this ToTers Google Group. I had totally forgotten about it!

Is anyone still out there?

--Randy

Mary Gayle Summers

May 20, 2016, 12:10:17โ€ฏAM5/20/16
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hardly anyone used it and I noticed those who did were Facebook friends so for about 3 years I posted on my Facebook. As less interest was shown overtime one day I quit. Certain people say they miss it. No one has been on the Google Group in about 5 years.

--

---

Randy Cox

May 20, 2016, 7:25:55โ€ฏAM5/20/16
to ToTers
Reading through old ToT comments, people used to say "OTP." What did that stand for?

Mary Gayle Summers

May 20, 2016, 10:15:09โ€ฏAM5/20/16
to tot...@googlegroups.com
I donโ€™t remember.

On May 20, 2016, at 6:25 AM, Randy Cox <ra...@cox-tv.com> wrote:

Reading through old ToT comments, people used to say "OTP." What did that stand for?

Melody

May 20, 2016, 3:12:17โ€ฏPM5/20/16
to tot...@googlegroups.com
One time password.

Randy Cox

May 20, 2016, 4:15:30โ€ฏPM5/20/16
to tot...@googlegroups.com
I did a text search through the comments database and found this comment from michchick:

"Third Post morphed into Obligatory Third Post until finally, it's been reduced to initials: OTP."

Mystery solved.

Melody

May 20, 2016, 4:30:28โ€ฏPM5/20/16
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Of course, how could we forget the essentials! We should have turned that into a RAP song, geesh! ๐Ÿ˜

Sent from my iPad

Kairos

May 21, 2016, 9:17:31โ€ฏPM5/21/16
to ToTers
*waves*

I'm out here still! But I really didn't use the group at all, and I think Gmail eventually just started filtering the notifications. What a blast from the past though!

Melody

May 22, 2016, 3:26:44โ€ฏAM5/22/16
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Waiving back! ๐Ÿ‘‹