311th- Donuts or Bagels?

1 view

Mary Gayle Deep in the Heart of Texas

Oct 17, 2010, 12:21:36 PM10/17/10
to ToTers
Brought to you by Jeremy Stockwell.

Avrille

Oct 18, 2010, 10:41:50 AM10/18/10
to ToTers
Bagels - with lox.

On Oct 17, 6:21 pm, Mary Gayle Deep in the Heart of Texas

Mary Gayle Deep in the Heart of Texas

Oct 18, 2010, 11:17:22 AM10/18/10
to ToTers
Bagels are my preference. (This is the last of Jeremy Stockwells donut
polls so enjoy it while it lasts!)
> > Brought to you by Jeremy Stockwell.- Hide quoted text -

Mary Gayle Deep in the Heart of Texas

Oct 18, 2010, 11:18:35 AM10/18/10
to ToTers
This poll inspired me to go to Einstein's and pick up a dozen bagels
and some smears. The family members cheered! I tried one of their
seasonal pumpkin bagels with plain smear. very yummy.

Paul Fankhauser

Oct 18, 2010, 12:13:17 PM10/18/10
to tot...@googlegroups.com
I've always found bagels rather boring. I'm not a fan of cream cheese,
so that might be part of it; butter and jam are so much better on many
other things.

On the other hand, I fear I love donuts too much. Whether a good maple
bar or a glazed old-fashioned that crunches when you bite into it or the
old comfort-food standby that I've loved since I was a kid: glazed with
rainbow sprinkles. Mmmm.