NEXT TUESDAY: Using Social Software At Work (Knowledge Workers: Technology - Toronto)

Mar...@cleaver.org

Nov 19, 2010, 9:16:21 AM11/19/10
to Knowledge Workers Toronto, tor...@googlegroups.com

Reminder: Using Social Software at Work at Knowledge Workers: Technology - Toronto
Date: Tuesday 23 November 2010, 6:30pm, Yonge & Davisville

http://toronto.technology.knowledgeworkers.org/calendar/15045854/

Alan Lepofsky, Director of Product Marketing at Socialtext

Next Tuesday Alan will give the talk on his idea he submitted in March to Wiki Tuesdays: Wikis are only one part of the "collaboration equation", and if you try to implement them standalone, projects often fail. Wikis need to be part of a larger platform, which includes profiles, microblogging, and activity streams. In this talk, you'll learn about best practices for deploying enterprise 2.0 tools in ways that help drive adoption throughout your organization.

As employees search for better ways to share information and expertise, new breeds of applications are quickly becoming part of the everyday business tool-set. Learn how open tools such as microblogging, activity streams, group and shared workspaces are replacing closed systems like email and instant messaging to become the dominant form of collaboration.

Sign Up:

Note our technology events are a distinct group from the Knowledge Workers method meetups:

For early notification of our events please sign up at:

Thanks,
   Martin Cleaver
--
Mar...@Cleaver.org http://twitter.com/mrjcleaver