ProductCamp Toronto Spring 2010 is on! May 30, 2010

1 view

ProductCamp Toronto

Apr 20, 2010, 10:21:38 PM4/20/10
to TorCamp
Hello everybody!

PRODUCTCAMP RETURNS!

Join us on Sunday, May 30th at the Ted Rogers School of Management,
Ryerson University for some great discussions on product management,
product marketing and startups.

This is the 3rd ProductCamp Toronto and we're looking to have our best
turnout ever. Come join us for a day of learning, networking and
participation.

There's no cost to the event, and lunch is provided so you have no
excuses not to attend.

REGISTRATION
------------------

Please register for ProductCamp Spring 2010, for additional updates:

http://bit.ly/pct-reg

CALL FOR SESSIONS!
----------------------------------

ProductCamp Toronto is a collaborative, user-organized, unconference
focused on product development, product marketing and product
management.

To help focus the sessions and discussions at this year's ProductCamp,
we will be having several tracks at the event. These are:

PM 101 -- Basics of Product Management and Marketing for those new to
the field
Start me up! -- discussions related to startups and early stage
companies
Advanced Product Management -- sessions for the more experienced
members of the field

To nominate a new session or vote for an existing one, see:
http://bit.ly/pct-sessions

THANK OUR AWESOME SPONSORS!

As usual, a big thank you to our sponsors, without whom ProductCamp
Toronto would not be possible.

- Ryerson ITMSA (http://www.itmsa.ca/)

- Pragmatic Marketing (http://www.pragmaticmarketing.com/) - Platinum
Sponsor

- 280 Group (http://www.280group.com/) - Platinum Sponsor

- Toronto Product Management Association (http://www.tpma.ca/)

- MI6 Agency (http://www.mi6agency.com/)

Are you interested in sponsoring? Drop us a line at
productca...@gmail.com!

Sincerely,

The ProductCamp Toronto Team

Siobhan, Saeed, Lee, Lea, and Chris