NVIDIA driver problem

Argey

Oct 8, 2012, 2:35:27 AM10/8/12
to topic...@googlegroups.com
We recently had a problem where one of our PCs was not showing the contents of search and history lists (the swing-out ones, not the option for 3D lists in the 'Scape).  Where there should have been text, there was just the background color.

This PC runs 64-bit Windows 7 and uses an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 graphics adapter.

We did the standard thing that anyone with Topicscape graphics issues should do: Checked for a new graphics driver.  We found a recent driver dated September 13, 2012.  After installing this, the problem was resolved.

Here's a link if you're experiencing this problem with an NVIDIA adapter:

We have a collection of graphics manufacturer links on the graphics support page at our website if you have a problem with other makes:

Argey